Warehouse Associate – general labor
QR Code Link to This Post
BoxKnight is a Montreal based startup offering same-day and scheduled deliveries, all while focusing on customer service. We are looking for hardworking and reliable Warehouse Associates to organize, sort, and distribute packages in the BoxKnight warehouse. The position will sometimes require you to pick up packages from our retail partner using your own vehicle. Mileage will be compensated! This is a part time position on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday starting 8am. Hours are flexible, and your coworkers are motivated and kind!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Sort packages into designated pallets.
• Greet and brief drivers about their deliveries and distribute packages.
• Report any problems as they arise.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment.
• Assist co-workers to create a friendly environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 18+ years old
• Driver’s license (Class 5). BONUS Class 4 license.
• Be able to lift 15lbs, and constantly.
• 2+ year experience in similar position
• Own a vehicle on which you are insured.
• Punctual and honest.
• Team player and kind!