Social Media Guru Wanted – marketing/advertising/pr
type d’emploi: Contrat
QR Code Link to This Post
The Social MediaGuru will oversee the development and execution of the brand’s social media channels (Instagram and Facebook). This Guru will be accountable for growing the brand’s followers, increasing engagement, and driving our prospective customers to our site and retail stores. He/she will manage all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter) to ensure consistency of brand voice while tailoring content to each channel. You will be responsible for data analysis, identifying key insights to optimize brand strategy, and compiling weekly/monthly reports including relevant KPI’s such as engagement, community growth, and E-commerce statistics.
• Create and maintain a social media calendar for long-term and short-term projects and campaigns that align with the brand’s overall marketing calendar and business goals.
• Drive the development of follower growth and engagement strategies with a focus on Instagram, Facebook social channels.
• Be the SME leading a cross-functionally team to organize and execute on influencer marketing strategy, outreach, communication, and campaigns.
• Track and monitor KPIs, including engagement rates and post frequency • Report and analyze all metrics associated with social media engagement and growth.
• Lead and collaborate on content ideation and creation.
• Responsible for editing, posting/publishing and sharing content across all social platforms.
• Grow social channel engagement and apply across PR, Retail and Wholesale divisions.
• Communicate with followers and respond to questions.
• Support and collaborate with brand creative and content in developing a rich social experience.
• Ensure social is factored into our Corporate partnerships, events, and campaigns.
• Manage and traffic assets and/or content changes through the necessary approval channels.
• Oversee quantitative and qualitative analysis for marketing initiatives, identifying key insights to optimize brand strategy.
• Stay informed of all social media marketing innovation, particularly within mobile, video and luxury arena. Identify opportunities and communicate these trends to wider departments to ensure innovation in this area.
• Oversee special projects, launches, and collaborations as needed.
• Project management skills are essential.
• 2+ years of experience in social media strategy experience with a focus on Instagram and Facebook.
• In-depth knowledge of with scaling social follower growth and engagement for a luxury, apparel or beauty brand
• Must have exceptional copy and communications skills.
• Must have strong understanding and experience with a 360° integrated approach and how social media platforms impact DTC and Wholesale channels.
• Experience with successful influencer marketing strategy, influencer relationship management, and execution.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy on all task.
• Excellent time management skills and prioritization skills.
• Analytic/ problem-solving mindset.
• Demonstrate cross-functional collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for reporting .
• Proficient with posting, publishing and sharing content across social platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
• Experience with web analytics services (e.g. GA, Adobe Analytics, Tableau), and social media reporting platforms.
- Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.
- Aucune sollicitation